The primary function of a coffee enema is to remove toxins and waste from the body. Caffeine increases enzymatic activity in the intestine, helping to flush out toxins thereby giving your body the nutrients to heal while also lowering inflammation, restoring bowel function and increasing energy levels. There are many options to choose from and you can order wherever you like…just make sure the coffee is a LIGHT roast and is organic. Here is a link to order.
Your enema Coffee should be lightly roasted in small batches to preserve these compounds which provide the benefits of coffee. Be sure the coffee is organic, shade-grown, and fairly traded coffee that is designed to make it the healthiest choice.
What kind of Coffee?
Your coffee should be roasted using a special air-roasting process that results in evenly browned and aromatic beans. This process, unlike the drum roasting of mass produced coffee, does not result in any smoke or scorching that might leave carcinogenic residue on the coffee beans. Air-Roasted Coffee preserves coffee’s beneficial nutrients.
Whole Bean Coffee retains its freshness & potency longer. Ground coffee begins to go stale within hours, even when stored in a sealed container. For maximum freshness, store your beans in a sealed container in the freezer and grind just before use.
How to Prepare the Coffee:
1. In a stainless steel or glass stovetop container, bring 4 cups of filtered water to a boil.
2. Consider 1 tablespoon of Coffee per cup of filtered water. Reseal the Coffee bag.
3. Add the 4 tablespoons of Coffee to the boiling 4 cups of water or as directed by your health professional
4. With a lid, let boil for 5 minutes and then simmer for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
5. After 15 to 20 minutes, remove from heat, and allow to cool to 98 degrees F or warm temperature
6. Strain with a tea leaf strainer or other stainless steel strainer or pure cotton tea bag. Do no use paper coffee filters as they are full of chemicals and also bind the healthy fats from the coffee.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Below is a very helpful link to a video that demonstrates how to do the enema.