Did you know that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month? Here are a few natural tips to Boost your Breast Health:
1. DIET: Eating a REAL food diet of whole, fresh foods prepared at home can greatly reduce chemical exposure from food. Avoid packaged, processed or canned foods whenever possible.
2. HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS Vitamin D, Omega 3-fatty acids and Curcumin are just three of the many supplements that have been shown to boost breast health and reduce risk.
3. HORMONES: Hormones are a huge contributor to your breast health and health as a whole. Be sure to get your hormones tested and balanced.
4. DEODORANT: A lot of anti-perspirants and deodorants contain metals such as aluminum and other chemicals and toxins. Use a natural or homemade option.
5. EXERCISE: When you exercise, you increase your circulation and Lymph flow, which helps eliminate toxins in your body as well as maintaining a healthy overall weight.